Question Hi. I want to buy a gaming laptop...so far my choices are between Asus tuf f15/a15 or Msi gf63

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 10, 2022
Asus looks good but I hear setbacks on performance...also Msi look link it wasn't built to last long...

Etrius vanRandr

Prominent
BANNED
May 11, 2022
Asus looks good but I hear setbacks on performance...also Msi look link it wasn't built to last long...

I'm surprised people haven't answered you.

The reality is that every manufacturer has issues with their products.

Personally I enjoy ASUS products, but their tech support is not very good and the RMA experience is even worse.

If you want the top laptop with the best warranty and support, the EVGA SC17 is great used and has a multi user transferrable warranty but is a few years old.

For anything modern, I really can't reccomend HP's laptops enough. I know it may seem like I shill for HP but I've honestly had a great experience with not only their enterprise products (owning multiple ZBooks and ProLiant servers), and their low end consumer crap is, well, crap.

HP has a list of their most popular gaming oriented laptops on their site which is constantly updating. I highly suggest staying the heck away from Dell, even though their products are generally good and well built, they have by far the worst customer support and the worst warranty out there. The only Dells I ever buy are out of warranty and I have plans to hack them up one way or another.

https://www.hp.com/us-en/shop/dlp/top-10-gaming-laptops

Status
Not open for further replies.