Solved! Hi im searching a low SAR cell phone android between 2015 and 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

human

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
hi

i want to stay away from harmfull effect of emf.

can someone suggest me a list or models of cell phone that havea low sar?

not top new cause over priced but not to old so it works well. tx

I am in america but open tu buy a <<Offensive term removed by moderator>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
it is true that le low sar emits some but it is quite less. plus i beleive the effect are exponential.

As far as danger i invite you to informe yourself like on bioinitiative
The BioInitiative 2012 Report has been prepared by 29 authors from ten countries, ten holding medical degrees (MDs), 21 PhDs, and three MsC, MA or MPHs. Among the authors are three former presidents of the Bioelectromagnetics Society, and five full members of BEMS.

i hope what you refer to as none legitimate science are the study that industry and governement put forward . if not do you reasearch and be critical about the technocrates . i hope this link helps you. as fas as you message it did not help me , i hope some people will see it even if it has...

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Even low SAR phones will emit signals and mainstream science (legitimate science that is) is not clamoring to rid humanity of cell phones. Samsung devices seem to have lower SAR ratings than others on the market.

I would recommend you just get a phone you like and not overthink this. Good luck.

human

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
it is true that le low sar emits some but it is quite less. plus i beleive the effect are exponential.

The BioInitiative 2012 Report has been prepared by 29 authors from ten countries, ten holding medical degrees (MDs), 21 PhDs, and three MsC, MA or MPHs. Among the authors are three former presidents of the Bioelectromagnetics Society, and five full members of BEMS.

i hope what you refer to as none legitimate science are the study that industry and governement put forward . if not do you reasearch and be critical about the technocrates . i hope this link helps you. as fas as you message it did not help me , i hope some people will see it even if it has received a " answer". I invite you to think about retaining your comment if you dont have contributive answers cause now my post is probably not in new post section and my problem is still 100% the same.

cheers.

COLGeek

Cybernaut

i hope what you refer to as none legitimate science are the study that industry and governement put forward . if not do you reasearch and be critical about the technocrates . i hope this link helps you. as fas as you message it did not help me , i hope some people will see it even if it has received a " answer". I invite you to think about retaining your comment if you dont have contributive answers cause now my post is probably not in new post section and my problem is still 100% the same.

cheers.
I assume you mean this information?

If you are that concerned about emissions, then simply don't use a cell phone. Good luck.

Or, try here:

Caveat emptor.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.