Question Hi there! i wondering whether my laptop support egpu or not, the model is latitude e6540 please help! i want buy a 1080 for it. thanks

Aug 4, 2019
Hi there! i wondering whether my laptop support egpu or not, the model is latitude e6540 please help! i want buy a 1080 for it. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 4, 2019
You would need to check with the vendor of the egpu you are looking to get. There are quite a few laptops that don't work well or at all with them.
actually they are saying it support e6520 and i am not sure if there is any difference between e6520&e6540 in wifi card but afew days ago i opened up my laptop and i found mini-express E wifi card matchs exactly with what youtubers saying to remove it, and iam quite nervous it's enough to make it running well ?
thanks for answer bro

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Laptop Tech Support 1
O Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 2
K Laptop Tech Support 2
I Laptop Tech Support 6
B Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Question Wondering about CPU upgrades for laptop because of high usage in games.
I wonder how to find out if my laptop is underperforming
i have my laptop hooked up to my tv with a hdmi cord i was wondering why i cant play whatever it is when the labtop is clos
I have an ACER with a hard drive that wont load, I was wonderring if it can be used without the hard drive or if theres anothe
Good Day! I'm just wondering why can't I open the Facebook website in any search engine on my computer. I tried using my phone
I keep blowing out my hearing aid battery in a very few days. I discovered a magnet in my new HP laptop and I wonder if the p
I am wondering how much I can sell my Alienware M14xR2 for?
Laptop Battery general wondering
wondering how to do a factory reset on my dell 1501 espiron
Have a laptop with removed screen assembly, wondering how to find out if a different one i have will be compatible?
I was wondering if this laptop meets the requirements for the Elgato HD60
Wondering if this may work
I have G75VW-NS72, wondering if 1.35v RAM in 2 of the 4 slots is safe, since the default RAM is 1.50V?
Hi guys im going to be buying a gaming laptop, and I was wondering if the i7 core processor is good enough to take on AMD FX36
my laptop refuses to display and i was wondering what the problem is,it would come on but nothing displays,what do i do?
Wondering if new laptop backlight bleed is acceptable
Can I play my ps3 on my laptop? I have an Acer Aspire E 15 and was wondering how I install an hdmi input onto it.
I was wondering if someone could rate this laptop for me. ( mediocre gaming )
I have a Sony VAIO laptop model PCG-7V1P and I wonder if I can upgrade it with SSD. Any clue?
I am wondering if this laptop is good for gaming.

ASK THE COMMUNITY