higher quality for gaming

Daireek

Estimable
Jan 20, 2015
I was wondering if I could do anything to upgrade my Toshiba Satellite laptop with the model number C75D-B7300

Solution
No, nothing you can do. The A8-6410 is soldered into your laptop. The graphics core is integrated into the A8-6410. You are stuck with what you have as with the case for most laptops. The only thing you can do is upgrade the RAM and the hard drive, but that will not give you better gaming performance.

If you want to play games better, then the only option is to either buy a new laptop with a dedicated graphics card for better game performance or buy a desktop which generally give you the option to upgrade / install a graphics card.

GeRgY

Admirable
Don't try to convert this laptop into higher quality gaming machine. if you want a gaming machine build a new one desk PC. Laptops are good with their movement ability, but updating them will cost you a lot. My proposal is to leave this laptop (he is good enough). If you want a good gaming machine you should get a Desk pc :)

No, nothing you can do. The A8-6410 is soldered into your laptop. The graphics core is integrated into the A8-6410. You are stuck with what you have as with the case for most laptops. The only thing you can do is upgrade the RAM and the hard drive, but that will not give you better gaming performance.

If you want to play games better, then the only option is to either buy a new laptop with a dedicated graphics card for better game performance or buy a desktop which generally give you the option to upgrade / install a graphics card.

Solution