Review Hisense U7G Android TV (65U7G) review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2021
I purchased a 65U7G about a month ago and love it! I'd agree the color is very accurate, it has way more than enough brightness, and my screen has zero DSE. Another huge feature for me was the two positions for the feet. I didn't want to purchase a new stand because the other TV's I would have considered are fixed width & too wide. Why this isn't basically a standard feature with all TV's is a mystery to me. You mentioned the remotes distinguishing feature is a flat bottom. True, but failed to mention its big feature being back lit. The build quality is very good also.

Correction, you stated you can spend less on the TCL R635. False, the R635 & new R646 is $100 - $200 more than the U7G, and was $200 more when I purchased mine for $999. Bottom line, I'd say best bang for buck going.

Oct 13, 2021
I also bought this TV (65U7G). I've slowly have to tweak the settings to make the visuals good for all movies/shows shown. I think I landed on an optimal configuration. Overall I'm very satisfied. Picture is very bright. OS is super responsive. I've technically jail broken it and don't need my Firestick anymore. One very important feature it has, and fellow parents will love, is the find my remote feature where you press and hold the tv's power button and toggle the menu to set off the alarm for the remote. Feature is THE BEST EVER to us lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.