Hohrizontal 51 Shelf Doubles as iPod/iPhone Dock

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
I actually think it looks ok (if it goes with your styling) and its kind of a cool idea to have speakers integrated. The issue for me is the price, way too high. I have shelving in my living room, it would be nice to be able to just plug my mp3 player into it (assuming the sound was good). Makes sense for having a clutter free style and in small apartments.

G

I've figured it out! the reason for articles like this is to annoy the anti-apple crowd.

Props to figgus. I am stuck in an office and cannot LOL properly. that was funny!

btw that looks a lot like a rendering of someones cad dream. wake me again when its a real pic.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
[citation][nom]anamaniac[/nom]Cool.I use a 3.5mm male to male jack to to 'dock' my PSPgo to my stereo.No fancy stuff needed.[/citation]
I used an RCA (not sure of the technical name) to 3.5mm jack for my stereo.

j51

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2009
[citation][nom]dxwarlock[/nom]also I think its strange how every now and then only the Apple articles get mysteriously "bumped" back to the first page list from page 3..its like incase someone missed it, lets move it back to the top 10 latest articles.[/citation]

oh well... it is understandable. Since a lot of people will click these kind of news even they know they will hate it (don't ask me why..:p ) and start some flame wars in the comment section.
More click = more money from the Ad on the page.
It is all about business...

elcentral

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
yeah i aggre this is a site for the pc home builders and spec freaks and apple is not ewen close to it. its altho a site for uss teck freacks also but all to much apple. this starting to go a bit close to a apple fan clubb if you ask me. nex you start posting apps for cleaning your toilets which btw most apps only good for.

G

First of all:

This pice of Design has 4 speakers.

The Bassspeakers are at the bottom of the board.

It has analog input ports as well.

Additional it has a video output and a usb port.

It will be offer in 6 colours and furnitured as pictured at the top of the page.

finite-elemente is original an sound-expert company. They build first class speakers and sound equippment. So be sure it will sound good.

Status
Not open for further replies.