Solved! Hooking up Harmon Kardon HK395 to TV

Your only option for those speakers is analog stereo.
If your TV has a headphone jack or analog audio output then use that.
If your TV has a digital audio output (coax or optical) then you will need a digital to analog converter. You will not be able to use the TV remote to affect the volume. Check the TV manual on how to turn on and use the digital output. You may need to turn the TV speakers off and change the audio to PCM stereo.

Your only option for those speakers is analog stereo.
If your TV has a headphone jack or analog audio output then use that.
If your TV has a digital audio output (coax or optical) then you will need a digital to analog converter. You will not be able to use the TV remote to affect the volume. Check the TV manual on how to turn on and use the digital output. You may need to turn the TV speakers off and change the audio to PCM stereo.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
klockem Audio 0
xmystbladex Audio 1
FirstLast1234 Audio 8
deusman Audio 2
D Audio 5
B Audio 1
Tofoss Audio 2
Pinesin Audio 2
L Audio 1
A Audio 1
3 Audio 1
P Audio 1
C Audio 4
B Audio 1
H Audio 1
D Audio 1
L Audio 2
J Audio 1
J Audio 3
H Audio 1
Similar threads
Question How can I hook aftermarket kdc-mp625 kenwood inline with factory head unit. Can I use rca to aux cable and plug it into the aux jack in my truck?
Question How to hook up a Active Sub to a PA amp (Crown XLS 1002) with a pair of passive speakers
Question I have a Samsung Q80R. The audio works fine when it's hooked up to my computer, but when I hook it up to my TV, it's extremely quiet. Why?
Question How does one hook up 5.1 surround sound ? (Logitech Z607)
Question Hooking up a sub woofer
Question trouble hooking up befree 4.1 channel surround sound to desktop pc
Question hooking up a Yamaha yas-108 to TV
Question Hooking up pc to home theater system
Question I have a pair of Mackie thump 12a active pa speakers. They are awesome ! How can I hook them up to my smart TV ?
Question How to Hook Up Taotronics Bluetooth Transmitter with Home Theater System
How can I hook up Samsung TV HDMI to alpine head unit with ai inpuy
Solved! i have a samsung smart tv and a soundbar. i would like to hook up a blue ray dvd and a wireless head set do i need a 3way opti
Solved! I have a 2010 Panasonic Viera model p50 that I would love to hook Bluetooth speakers. I could not seem to get a taetronics tra
Solved! Hooking up a Vizio Sound Bar to Hisense tv
Solved! Only have one wire out of PC and trying to hook up traditional two wires to amp then to speakers
Solved! How do I hook up Sony MDR-RF912RK wireless headphones to Visio tv
Solved! Hooking up an SAE 5000 to preamp/reciever.
How do I hook up a 1/8 inch male plug to 2 RCA stereo inputs? 1/8 has a red, white & bare wire. (Shield or ground?) RCA wires
Solved! Hook up soundbar
Can't hook my Samsung TV up to my Harmon kardon avr 20

ASK THE COMMUNITY