How can.fix the problem that it is showing power light but it is not showing anything on the screen

kzencoc

Prominent
Jan 14, 2018
When we open it is showing the power lightining but it is showing anything on the screen it is a blank screen

Try this...

1. Turn the laptop off (not sleep or hibernate but off).
2. Connect an external monitor to the laptop.
3. Turn on the external monitor.
4. Turn on the laptop.

NOTE: You may have to press an "external monitor" button. Could be the f4 button or a button with two monitors on it, for the external monitor to work.

If you can see fine on the external monitor, then your attached display, or the ribbon cable that connects it, are your problem.

If you can't see on the external monitor at all, or the problem occurs on the external monitor as well, then it is probably the graphics card/GPU that is the problem, which may require the motherboard be replaced.

Try this...

1. Turn the laptop off (not sleep or hibernate but off).
2. Connect an external monitor to the laptop.
3. Turn on the external monitor.
4. Turn on the laptop.

NOTE: You may have to press an "external monitor" button. Could be the f4 button or a button with two monitors on it, for the external monitor to work.

If you can see fine on the external monitor, then your attached display, or the ribbon cable that connects it, are your problem.

If you can't see on the external monitor at all, or the problem occurs on the external monitor as well, then it is probably the graphics card/GPU that is the problem, which may require the motherboard be replaced.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Laptop Tech Support 0
T Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 3
Z Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
U Laptop Tech Support 11
S Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 15
S Laptop Tech Support 1