How can I contact privacy purch

• Thread starter Deleted member 1568404
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1568404

I have been trying to contact privacy@purch.com for the past month without any succes. Are there any alternatives or am I just stuck with their non-existent service ?

D

Deleted member 1568404

My best shot is to recommend you to e-mail community@tomshardware.com. That's the home of the paid staff who run the Forum and I'm sure you'll sort a problem through them.
Thanks I will try to contact them but this is still a big issue , since Im trying to close both my accounts ( this one and tom's hardware) by contacting Purch ( atleast 4 mails over the past month) and not getting any answers.

Reactions: BhenChod
D

Deleted member 1568404

The deactivate options refuses to work. And Im at a point where Im about to give up. After waiting 1+ month , Purch replied to my mail only for them to do something I never even asked for. I still didnt get a response from community@tomshardware.com who I emailed a week ago (kind of makes sense why Purch is their customer service of choice). Is there a way to fix the deactivation button , because I truly cba emailing anyone when I cant get quick responses.