How can i get my photos from my old phone to my new phone number

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
If they're stored on the phone's own folders, connect it to a PC or laptop using a micro USB/USB cable and copy them then paste them into a folder in the computer. Do the reverse to the new phone and that leaves you a backup on the PC.

If they're stored on the phone's micro SdCard, simply migrate that to the new phone.
If they're stored on the phone's own folders, connect it to a PC or laptop using a micro USB/USB cable and copy them then paste them into a folder in the computer. Do the reverse to the new phone and that leaves you a backup on the PC.

If they're stored on the phone's micro SdCard, simply migrate that to the new phone.

Solution
There really is little point adding "me too" posts to old threads without saying whether or not the advice already given has either not been tried or it was tried and failed.

Unless you paid for a specific phone number or still have the SIM card that went with it, you have no chance of keeping that number. Even then, a different service provider might not agree to carrying another company's over to them.

If you had photographs on a device you no longer have, it's too late to rescue them. If you have the device and it simply doesn't work properly, connect it to a PC or laptop and see if it shows up in Windows File Explorer. If it doesn't show, you've lost them unless they were on a micro SdCard you can remove from the device.

If that doesn't cover all bases, please start new threads of your own with as much detail as you can give us, and folks will soon join in and help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.