Solved! How can I get the TV on with nothing but an antenna

Solution
Check with https://www.fcc.gov/media/engineering/dtvmaps what channels and what antennae you need for your place. Then, connect the antennae to the TV' RF connector, and use TV setup menu to find and store channels. Check with your TV manual how to perform these steps.

In Internet forum, a "thread" is a sequence of postings like yours - question, answer, another answer etc, forming a thread.
Dec 21, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from ivesrobert161 : "Firefox, four brothers, Ghostbusters"

I have a Proscan FullHD1080P TV,. What can I do to get to work without any of the other cables or hook ups lol, also it has a parential lock area on it, which requires a code that I don't have, can I get into that ?Does anyone else have any idea of what I can do??

When you ask a question in the body not the title you start to get replies and comments that with your responses become a thread.
You can connect an antenna to the TV RF input and run a channel scan to find the channels available to you. You will need the TV remote in most cases to do this.
I would suggest you google for the owners manual of the mystery model Proscan TV about the lockout. IF the TV was smart and had wifi built in you could use the apps without any cables connected to the TV. If not then you would need to connect either an antenna or streamer to the TV to use it.