how can I restore my phone's media, data, contacts. etc. from my stolen phone's

Solution
Where were those files stored? If on the phone locally with nothing in the cloud or backup service, you can't restore it. Contact if saved in your email/service account would come back when you setup the new phone, and some services have a backup and restore you can run, but for that to work you need to have actually ran the backup. For example I have a Verizon backup that I run, when one of my phones died I was able to restore files and contacts to my new phone using that option.

All backup is based on your actually backing up the data. If you did not, it's gone.
Where were those files stored? If on the phone locally with nothing in the cloud or backup service, you can't restore it. Contact if saved in your email/service account would come back when you setup the new phone, and some services have a backup and restore you can run, but for that to work you need to have actually ran the backup. For example I have a Verizon backup that I run, when one of my phones died I was able to restore files and contacts to my new phone using that option.

All backup is based on your actually backing up the data. If you did not, it's gone.

Solution