How can i track my Samsung Galaxy grand prime with imei number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dayne21

Commendable
Nov 20, 2016
Someone stole my phone and their impersonating everything about me and using all my emails..I would like to know how can I track my Samsung Galaxy grand prime with the imei number????

Solution
You should have notified the service provider as soon as the phone was stolen. Whoever has it now is running up huge call and data bills and you're going to have to pay them. Do it now and terminate the account.

The thief already has your e-mail address and can use that in any device. It's too late now to prevent that.

It's a good time to remind readers here that although it's a pain in the rear to have to input the password every time you send a mail, it's better than leaving the password in all the time.

Don't store any really personal and important data in a small box that leaves the safety of your house every time you go out.
You should have notified the service provider as soon as the phone was stolen. Whoever has it now is running up huge call and data bills and you're going to have to pay them. Do it now and terminate the account.

The thief already has your e-mail address and can use that in any device. It's too late now to prevent that.

It's a good time to remind readers here that although it's a pain in the rear to have to input the password every time you send a mail, it's better than leaving the password in all the time.

Don't store any really personal and important data in a small box that leaves the safety of your house every time you go out.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.