How can I track my stolen phone using my IMEI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Call your phone company. Tell them that your device was stolen. They may be able to disable your device. Unless you have set up a remote disable method on your phone already in the past, there is nothing you can do at this point. If you did set it up in the past, then simply utilize it to disable your phone.

In the future, please try to type in a clear, coherent manner (without alternative uppercase and lowercase letters in random places). It will make it much easier for others to read and try to provide help.

seychelle05

Commendable
Mar 22, 2016

Please help me to locAte or lock my stolen android samsung j7 phoNe using my imei number??? Please please please thankyou

rgd1101

Don't

Did you read the sticky?

seychelle05

Commendable
Mar 22, 2016

BuT how cAn i go to police if i doNt have evidEnce thats why my last chance is to lock my phoNe using imei nUmber so that nobody cAn use my phoNe. . Please help me. .im begGIng you if my phoNe cAnNOT Come bACK To me it is betTer to lock my phone so that nO One cAn use nx phoNe. . PleaAAAsSseee. .,, ,

Call your phone company. Tell them that your device was stolen. They may be able to disable your device. Unless you have set up a remote disable method on your phone already in the past, there is nothing you can do at this point. If you did set it up in the past, then simply utilize it to disable your phone.

In the future, please try to type in a clear, coherent manner (without alternative uppercase and lowercase letters in random places). It will make it much easier for others to read and try to provide help.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.