Solved! "how can i unsucribe to any or all dating sites i regesterded on and remove my visa card details immediately but i forgot site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 19, 2018
I was enrolled on a dating site and I still get money from my account and I can not know what the site is, nor the ID with which I was enrolled.please helps me!

Solution
A large number of web companies are little more than addresses operated by a single parent company/organisation or shell. If you check your Card Statement you can see the names of organisations that are billing you, you could then potentially start using the web to identify what is actually generating the billing.

I had my credit card details stolen after a breach at a bank. I then found a number of charges for the some value being billed to my credit card by an organisation I'd never heard of. A quick search online allowed me to identify one of its holdings as a gambling company based on the Isle of Man. I was then able to compare the costs my account was being billed for with those the gambling company charged for its games. I then...

finitekosmos

Prominent
Dec 24, 2017
A large number of web companies are little more than addresses operated by a single parent company/organisation or shell. If you check your Card Statement you can see the names of organisations that are billing you, you could then potentially start using the web to identify what is actually generating the billing.

I had my credit card details stolen after a breach at a bank. I then found a number of charges for the some value being billed to my credit card by an organisation I'd never heard of. A quick search online allowed me to identify one of its holdings as a gambling company based on the Isle of Man. I was then able to compare the costs my account was being billed for with those the gambling company charged for its games. I then contacted the gambling company and my bank, placed a stop on my card and recovered all of the stolen money, the cretin involved was forced to pay the gambling company back his personal losses and fraudulently obtained wins.

Solution

USAFRet

Illustrious
MERGED QUESTION
Question from danydan777 : ""how can i unsucribe to any or all dating sites i regesterded on and remove my visa card details immediately but i forgot site"

Status
Not open for further replies.