Solved! How come my laptop cannot find any wifi networks at all?

robax91

Honorable
Dec 26, 2012
Look at the bottom of your laptop, there should be a sticker that says the model number. Type that in google along with "drivers" or visit the Lenovo site and search for the network driver for that model. Once you find it download and install it, then restart your PC and see if that fixes the problem.

robax91

Honorable
Dec 26, 2012
Look at the bottom of your laptop, there should be a sticker that says the model number. Type that in google along with "drivers" or visit the Lenovo site and search for the network driver for that model. Once you find it download and install it, then restart your PC and see if that fixes the problem.

Phillip Corcoran

Splendid
If WiFi adapter is already recognised by Windows (ie not a missing driver problem) you can try simply restarting the laptop (a proper restart, not just sleep/wake up). Sometimes that's all I had to do when my wife's old laptop (RIP :/) presented me with an empty 'available networks' window.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Laptop Tech Support 3
R Laptop Tech Support 2
N Laptop Tech Support 2
Svlasak Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 2
ptacedom Laptop Tech Support 0
E Laptop Tech Support 1
TwackShackBoss Laptop Tech Support 0
E Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 1
AverageWhiteGirl Laptop Tech Support 1