How do I connect a dvd recorder and Wii to a Samsung 4K Uhd smart tv without scart sockets?

Gbyron

Estimable
Dec 31, 2015
My new Samsung LED 4K Uhd smart tv has no scart sockets or red/white/yellow sockets. How do I connect my dvd recorder and Wii console to the tv?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
V Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 12
S Streaming Video & TVs 4
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 3
T Streaming Video & TVs 6
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
U Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
Y Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 4
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 5
Similar threads
connect dvd recorder
Solved! Connect a panasonic dmr-es40v dubbing dvd recorder vhs recorder to a Samsung HDMI smart TV
Connecting LiteOn DVD recorder to new vizio d24f-f1.
Connect directv to older Panasonic DVD Recorder
How do I connect a samsung blu ray player to a toshiba dvd recorder and an android box to the same dvd recorder... I purchased
Connecting old recorder to tv
How to connect STB to Blu Ray recorder
Vizio TV model D50U-D1 I'm trying to connect to my old Sylvania Video cassette recorder & DVD player model # SRD3900.
Coaxil broke on vivio tv I have digital TV converter and recorder plus amplified antenna how do I connect them to show local
Does stream recording software exist that will automatically pause when "loading" screen appears?
connecting Panasonic DVD recorder Model # CECHH01 with LGTV Model 42LN5700 for recording TV programs
how can I connect a DVR to my cable box to record programs for later viewing on my TV
How do I connect my magnavox dvd recorder / vcr ZV427MG9 to my directv receiver HR54-700
How to connect a Toshiba 55G310U TV with a with a Toshiba DKR40KU DVD Recorder?
get my toshiba dvd recorder to once again connect to my television and comcast cable
How to connect a newer HDTV to a DVD recorder so that it will record from the TV.
Connecting Samsung TV via DVD Recorder and Yamaha AV Receiver
I think I can connect my VCR to my Samsung Smart tv but will it record and play back from this TV (Samsung Television (LED, LC
I have an old Samsung recorder which I have connected to my TV but the recorded movies and even DVDs out though it are all pre
I'm trying to connect a 32" Samsung Smart TV to a Samsung VHS recorder/DVD player. What cable do I need?

ASK THE COMMUNITY