How do I connect bluetooth transmitter to TV using digital audio output on back of TV if I'm already using that port for my so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan_74

Prominent
Mar 4, 2017

Want to use wireless headphones with Samsung TV which is not bluetooth. I think I need a bluetooth transmitter. My TV does not have RCA or 35 mm auxiliary output which is needed by the bluetooth transmitter. My TV does have a digital audio outport port which I'm using with an optical cable to connect the TV to the sound bar. Just not sure how to hook up the bluetooth transmitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Audio 2
S Audio 1
A Audio 11
A Audio 4
X Audio 6
D Audio 6
S Audio 2
A Audio 5
C Audio 1
P Audio 5
J Audio 1
J Audio 6
S Audio 3
Z Audio 3
C Audio 1
R Audio 1
K Audio 1
S Audio 2
T Audio 3
M Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Bluetooth Connections
Question Bluetooth 5.0 and desktop connection
Question Help Connecting 4 BlueTooth Speakers
Question Bluetooth speaker connect to Samsung Soundbar
Question If I have one speaker connected to my tv with a digital to analog converter, can a second speaker pair using Bluetooth?
Solved! How to connect TCL TV to Bluetooth speaker?
LG TV connected to Samsung soundbar via bluetooth - can I use the TV remote to control volume?
Studio Monitors connected to PC AND bluetooth receiver at the same time
Solved! Bluetooth Hands-Free Audio Interface to connect to Mixer/Microphone - Does it exist?
How to connect usb Bluetooth to Sony Blu-ray home theatre
Solved! How to connect Bluetooth transmitter receiver to speakers
Connecting Bluetooth transmitter to car head unit
Can I connect my samsung Mu7000 to a JBL soundbar using oneforall Bluetooth transmitter.
Can I connect my Samsung ue55mu6120 to my Samsung hw-k335 sound bar using a Yetor aptx Bluetooth transmitter.
If i connect a Bluetooth transmitter to my tv- via the USB port, and have the sound bar also connected to my tv, can my husban
Can I use a bluetooth transmitter from my mixing console to wirelessly connect to non bluetooth speakers if I put a bluetooth
Issue connecting Bluetooth transmitter to samsung unju640d
how can I connect Bluetooth Receiver and Transmitter both, with android phone simultaneously
How? Connect 2 generic Bluetooth devices: transmitter to headphones
how to connect 2 NON- Bluetooth devices using Bluetooth transmitters?!?

ASK THE COMMUNITY