How do I connect my tv to my hifi using aux leads if there is no audio ourput on my tv

Solution
If your TV doesn't have audio outs of any kind (headphone, RCA, or digital) then there is no simple way to get audio out of the TV. You could get audio directly from your external sources hooked to the TV. If they don't have audio outs you can use an HDMI switcher with audio extraction.
The other alternative is to modify your TV by disconnecting the internal speakers and connecting the speaker wire that goes to them to an speaker to line level adapter. Not complicated but you need a little skill to do neatly. It would void the warranty on the TV.
If your TV doesn't have audio outs of any kind (headphone, RCA, or digital) then there is no simple way to get audio out of the TV. You could get audio directly from your external sources hooked to the TV. If they don't have audio outs you can use an HDMI switcher with audio extraction.
The other alternative is to modify your TV by disconnecting the internal speakers and connecting the speaker wire that goes to them to an speaker to line level adapter. Not complicated but you need a little skill to do neatly. It would void the warranty on the TV.

Solution