how do i connect my wireless headphones to my Visio E500iA1

Assuming that your headphones are bluetooth you would need to connect a bluetooth transmitter to the audio output of your TV. I believe you have both analog and digital audio outputs. Check the manual on how to use the one you choose.
If the headphones are not bluetooth you will need the proprietary transmitter that works with those particular headphones.

Assuming that your headphones are bluetooth you would need to connect a bluetooth transmitter to the audio output of your TV. I believe you have both analog and digital audio outputs. Check the manual on how to use the one you choose.
If the headphones are not bluetooth you will need the proprietary transmitter that works with those particular headphones.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 3
H Streaming Video & TVs 10
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
N Streaming Video & TVs 10
W Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 4
Similar threads
I have sound bar connected to TV wirelessly, how do I connect my sky decoder and Video Player please?
Solved! How to connect my Samsung UN65ES8000 to wireless net
how can I connect my bose wireless Bluetooth speaker to my samsung tv that has no bluetooth
Solved! Want to connect lg wireless sound bar on a Mitsubishi tv
I have a LG smart tv which has no Bluetooth. I want to connect to wireless speakers via Bluetooth to the tv what can I do to m
Solved! I have a new Samsung Smart TV and bought Sony WH-RF400 wireless headphones. Won't connect...
Solved! I have Sony wireless headphones wh-rf400 and a lg pled tv and can’t get connection to work . Can you help?
how to connect a Sony wireless headphones MDR-RF912RX to a Samsung TV that has no headphone jack or connection..what do I need
Wireless Headphone Connection Problem.
Connect Samsung Smart tv with sound bar to Panasonic wireless headphones - 4 years old
Wireless headphones connection
How do I connect a wireless headphone to the DTV Genie
Connect Sony wireless headphones to LG 65UH615A
Connecting infrared wireless headphones
Wireless connectivity to TV for Audio - 2 headphones simultaneously..
connect wireless headphones with no audio outputs on TV
Connecting Wireless Headphones
I have a LG 50pj350 TV. I brought some wireless headphones but I don't know where to connect them into the back of the TV. Any
how to connect wireless headphones to a 2001 sanyo tv model DS13390
Connecting wireless headphones to a TV with no audio out port

ASK THE COMMUNITY