How do i connect video cable in yellow to my jvc rmc 3112 if it does not have a video in or yellow port?

Riaan_

Prominent
Jul 29, 2017
Got a jvc rmc 3112 tv with no yellow video port so how do i connect my dvd player for movies to the tv?

Solution
Some TVs have a shared component (3 RCA jacks)- composite (1 RCA jack) video input. If yours' does there will be a menu to change to composite video. Do that and connect the yellow video out to each RCA jack to see which one works. The TV manual may mention this.
If you only have HDMI inputs you will need a composite video plus audio to HDMI converter. It will need to be an active device. A cable won't work at all.
Some TVs have a shared component (3 RCA jacks)- composite (1 RCA jack) video input. If yours' does there will be a menu to change to composite video. Do that and connect the yellow video out to each RCA jack to see which one works. The TV manual may mention this.
If you only have HDMI inputs you will need a composite video plus audio to HDMI converter. It will need to be an active device. A cable won't work at all.

Solution