How do i delete an see what files are on my sd card on a galaxy on5

Sailormoon_89

Commendable
Dec 8, 2016
Im trying to see an delete files on my sd card but everytime i go to my sd card an click it nothing pops up im using a galaxy on5.

Solution
How are you accessing the card?

Your best bet is going to be to leave the SD card in the phone, and then connect the phone to a computer via USB cord. This way, even if the card is encoded, you can still have access. If you just take out the SD card an place it in another device, you won't always get to see what is on it.

Also, make sure you can actually see what is on the card when it is in the phone. If you can't see them, even on the phone itself, then they aren't on the card anymore.
How are you accessing the card?

Your best bet is going to be to leave the SD card in the phone, and then connect the phone to a computer via USB cord. This way, even if the card is encoded, you can still have access. If you just take out the SD card an place it in another device, you won't always get to see what is on it.

Also, make sure you can actually see what is on the card when it is in the phone. If you can't see them, even on the phone itself, then they aren't on the card anymore.

Solution