1. Try and restart the tablet. Sometimes it is that simple.
2. Update the firmware and any apps that need updating on the tablet.
3. If the problem persists, check your time and date on the tablet to make sure it is correct.
4. Should none of the former work...
a. Clear out the WiFi data on the tablet.
b. Reboot the modem/router.
c. Once the modem/router is fully 'up' again, reboot the tablet and re-input the WiFi data.
5. Check your internet connection. It may be what is going in and out rather than the tablet.
6. Make sure you have "Data" turned off on the device when using "WiFi" (that is if you have a plan with data through your tablet). If youdn't make sure it is turned off, the device can keep trying to switch to...