How do I free up internal memory on my Samsung Galaxy J16? It's stuck at 94% with only Facebook & Messenger as added apps

Mar 9, 2018
My Samsung Galaxy J16 memory is maxed at 94% and won't allow the gallery to open any pictures not videos captured . I only have Facebook and Messenger as added apps. All my pictures are on sd.. but I don't wanna have to buy another cell to share visual memories with family via this cell.
Is this unit's internal memory upgradeable?

Well that device only comes with 8GB to start, then the OS and any apps it came with take up a lot of that. Any apps you add, and any data they put on the phone, will take up even more space. Add on any photos, etc. it can go fast.

Check the "Settings" and then "Storage" to see where it is all being used.

Well that device only comes with 8GB to start, then the OS and any apps it came with take up a lot of that. Any apps you add, and any data they put on the phone, will take up even more space. Add on any photos, etc. it can go fast.

Check the "Settings" and then "Storage" to see where it is all being used.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 2
B Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 6
P Android Smartphones 1
E Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question Internal data migration to sd card fix
Solved! How to set SD Card into internal memory
Solved! I have an oppoA3s and have a memory of 16 GB but but still my phones shows internal storage is running out though I transter t
Solved! My Android device has internal memory of 8GB what's the biggest sd card i can use
Solved! My mobile's internal memory space is 8gb but it's just working something like 3 gb only and the space is'nt working and I can
Solved! how do i free up internal memory with a zte z836bl i have sd card
Solved! 20 Gigs of Data in my internal memory?
Samsung Galaxy S5 - Is my phone's internal 16 GB memory on the SIM card or are they separate?
Samsung galaxy internal memory
Set sd card to internal memory on Samsung grand quatro gt 18552
how do I transfer my internal storage on my Samsung Galaxy J-1 to my memory card
How to make external memory as internal memory in Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2017) with Android 7.1.1
how to select format as internal memory on samsung j2 prime
How to move from internal storage to sd card on samsung galaxy j1
My Samsung J3 2016 uses 7GB out of 8GB internal storage for system memory by default.
How to restore accidentally deleted photos from internal memory on Samsung galaxy s5?
How should I make external sd card as internal memory in Samsung On5 and iam not getting three dotted menu even if upgraded to
How can I set the default download location to my SD card? I have a Samsung zte with 1.4 GB internal memory
how to remove aplications from internal memory into external memory on samsung galax 3mian
My samsung internal memory has been full by samsung apps i cant move to sd card, move to sd card buttom is disabled. could u a

ASK THE COMMUNITY