How do I get a wirless netok name and password?

sabmat1984

Honorable
Mar 2, 2013
I have a netgear wireless for my ruku player but it kept asking me for a wireless name and assword and I don't have one. How do I get one?

Wolfshadw

Splendid
The name it's asking you for is the SSID you set up when you created your wireless network. The password is whatever you set it to when you created your wireless network. If you don't know these, you will have to reset and rebuild your wireless network.

-Wolf sends

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 4
M Streaming Video & TVs 4
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
W Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
Similar threads
Solved! I can’t open Netflix on my Samsung keeps saying invalid password
How to Login to your Netflix Account When you Forgot your Password
How to Give Someone Access to your Netflix Account Without Giving them the Password
How Do I Change My Email ID or Password for My Roku Account
Solved! password issues with my Samsung remote
What is the password of key lock
How do I get a second smart tv to connect to the wireless router? It ask me for my password but wont accept it . Im entering t
samsung smat tv series5 rejecting user name and password login to HIKVISION- DS-7108HI-Sseries net dvr
Cant enter password to connect my phillips blue ray to internet no equal sign on remote
Asking password in my Micromax phone while connecting with WiFi direct of Samsung semi smart tv
We have sharp tv and given a password which was 7931 but now dosent login on what should we do
how to add another tv to your quatum wirless box from frontier
Password for clicker for 50” maxent
what is my toshiba wifi direct password
Fix the Netflix password
My box automatically picked up my wifi but when I put in password ,it says authentication problem? Any suggestions?
I was given a Firestick as a gift and iy worked great untill Febuary 1st. Now it is asking for a Amozone account and password.
I am trying to enter my wireless password on my sumsung tv but no alphabet or number is showing,any solution please
If I change my Amazon password will my Fire TV still work
Google Glass App Can Steal Others' Passwords

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS