How do I get my contacts from my old Android that I saved my numbers to the phone.wont turn on

Saga Lout

Olde English
It's worth removing the battery then power up on mains electricity alone and see if it works then.

Go into your Contacts and tap for the menu which allows you to Export. If you have a micro SdCard in the phone, export to that. If not, connect to a PC or laptop or buy a SdCard.

When they're exported they will be in V card mode and you can view them on a PC. When you get a new phone, use that card or USB conenction to import them.

Saga Lout

Olde English
It's worth removing the battery then power up on mains electricity alone and see if it works then.

Go into your Contacts and tap for the menu which allows you to Export. If you have a micro SdCard in the phone, export to that. If not, connect to a PC or laptop or buy a SdCard.

When they're exported they will be in V card mode and you can view them on a PC. When you get a new phone, use that card or USB conenction to import them.

Saga Lout

Olde English

Please start a new thead of your own giving us all the details of your problem.

If the advice here isn't fixing your situation, this thread is too old to post in and is about to be closed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Android Smartphones 4
A Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 4
C Android Smartphones 2
R Android Smartphones 4
J Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 11
K Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 3
B Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 4
B Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Google Contacts Replacement program to use with Gmail & Galaxy 9
Solved! My Android doesn’t ring if it’s a new caller not in contacts
Solved! My contacts an pics was backed up an sync to google i factory reset my android but now i cant retrieve them
I need my contact no from my old cell. There is no any backup of my contacts. Android vivo1713
How to restore contacts after reset android lg260
I have a completely broken android. Is there anyway I can get my downloads.( Which is the most important ). Calendar. Contact
help with learning how to tell if a contact has read my text on my galaxy s8 phone
My android droidmax was disabled before could save contacts, pictures, voicemail recordings. It was approximately 5 years old.
After changing Android phone some of my contacts are missing is there anyway I can find them
how do I recover Contacts from my Samsung Galaxy 5 android when the screen is broken and only shows black
My Android Lenovo phone got switched off and it's not getting charged, I didn't synch my contacts, messages, what's app messag
How do I transfer my contact information from an android to an iPhone
I did a factory reset on my straight talk android phone and didn't restore all my contacts. How can i retrieve them
need to recover my contacts on samsung j7 android phone?
I want to back up android 5.1.1 before factory reset. I only need a few files and hopefully contacts. Rest already gone. Have
Generate Contact details from broken Android
my android screen is broekn but phone works, can i upload contacts and pics to my computer
Can l remove sims card from my old android to my new android to retreve photos and contacts
How do I transfer my contacts from one Android phone to another
Can I transfer photos and contacts from an iphone that's has been shut off to an android?

ASK THE COMMUNITY