how do i get my files back after being put on a temporary profile

JSN58

Honorable
Jun 15, 2013
how do i get my files back after being put on a temporary profile. Im on the temporary profile right now, all my files are gone. How can I get them and my profile back?

Solution
Are you talking about logging in to Windows and being put into "Temporary Profile" due to some error? This "Home Audio" forum is not the best place to ask such kind of questions.

But if this is the case - "Temporary" means "Temporary". Once you logged out, that profile is no longer accessible. You could try some fire recovery utility to look for your files, but your chances are slim, and if you don't know what you are doing - stop using that computer and look for professional help.
Are you talking about logging in to Windows and being put into "Temporary Profile" due to some error? This "Home Audio" forum is not the best place to ask such kind of questions.

But if this is the case - "Temporary" means "Temporary". Once you logged out, that profile is no longer accessible. You could try some fire recovery utility to look for your files, but your chances are slim, and if you don't know what you are doing - stop using that computer and look for professional help.

Solution