Solved! How do I hook up my direct TV satellite box to my laptop to watch it on laptop. I do have some kind of converter box

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Audio 3
I Audio 2
B Audio 3
T Audio 1
S Audio 1
F Audio 2
M Audio 3
M Audio 2
L Audio 3
A Audio 1
G Audio 1
H Audio 8
G Audio 1
V Audio 2
D Audio 1
E Audio 1
S Audio 2
B Audio 1
O Audio 3
S Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Reversed directional audio when gaming.
Question Hearing direction of sound incorrectly
Question Nubwo Headphone Issue: Directional pinpointing reversed. (Earcups reversed)
Question Sennheiser HD569 sound is fine when I connect headphones directly to my monitor, but with extension cord only when I hold the mic-button.
Solved! Directional audio in games quiet when in front and behind, but loud from left and right
Solved! How to hook up alexa accourtics 5.1 wired speakers directly to tv
I am trying to hook my direct tv box to an older tv that has no HDMI ports all it has is Ant/cable in and s-video and rca jack
Sound on headphones coming from different directions. Even though I've used them for months
How to connect speakers from Sony HCD-DZ520K DVD Receiver to Samsung UA32D6000SR XZN TV directly?
common wireless speakers for both direct TV streaming and cable sources?
Antennas Direct ClearStream Eclipse Wireless TV Antenna Review: Cord-Cutting for Everyone
Soldering a Headphone's cables directly to front panel audio coonector
Speakers directly to PC
Can I connect an android phone directly to an old to watch from it using just an 3.5mm rca cables
Connecting a PC directly to a power amp ?
Wiring speakers directly to a TV monitor.
Don't have a "cable box" - I'm on Direct TV. No jacks on the Direct box.
I have an hcd hdz235 and a new direct tv cable box and im trying to get sound from the cable box to go through my surround sou
Audio through direct tv
I have a Mackie ProFx16 mixer. How to connect a keyboard directly to the mixer? Sam

ASK THE COMMUNITY