How do I move apps to the s card from the internal memory of an RCA Voyager Pro?

Corell

Commendable
Aug 10, 2016
I have apps on my 7" RCA Voyager Pro that I'm trying to figure out how to get them from the internal memory to the external as card , but there is no - move to SD card - button ..

Solution
It runs Android Lollipop and that makes it difficult to do.

For starters, it involves rooting the device and that throws any Warranty you might have out of the window. It could also breach the terms of any contract you might be in with a Service Provider.

The worst hurdle is it also involves third party software named APPS2SD and the developer's own advertising warns against using it and qualifies the results veru highly.

I'll cheerfully write it all up for you but are you sure 16GB internal space is really not enough?
It runs Android Lollipop and that makes it difficult to do.

For starters, it involves rooting the device and that throws any Warranty you might have out of the window. It could also breach the terms of any contract you might be in with a Service Provider.

The worst hurdle is it also involves third party software named APPS2SD and the developer's own advertising warns against using it and qualifies the results veru highly.

I'll cheerfully write it all up for you but are you sure 16GB internal space is really not enough?

Solution