How do I move my pictures from internal storage to my SD card for my ZTE obsidian phone

Ashley_55

Commendable
Oct 15, 2016
I am just trying to transfer my contacts and my pictures off my internal storage to my SD card I'm used to having the LG which I know is much easier but because it broke I had to get this phone can anyone please help me

Solution
It's running Android Lollipop so it should be simple enough to move the photographs. I'm not sure about the Concacts though - they probably have to remain in the internal storage but you can back them up. Google probably has them anyway.

If you can't copy and paste using your file manager - My Files or whatever, go to the Play Store and download Root File Manager. Look for the yellow icon. You don't need to root the phone to use it but it is a superior product to the stock one.
It's running Android Lollipop so it should be simple enough to move the photographs. I'm not sure about the Concacts though - they probably have to remain in the internal storage but you can back them up. Google probably has them anyway.

If you can't copy and paste using your file manager - My Files or whatever, go to the Play Store and download Root File Manager. Look for the yellow icon. You don't need to root the phone to use it but it is a superior product to the stock one.

Solution