how do i pair 2 Bose 10 systems to work in stereo

Olly__

Estimable
Dec 14, 2015
I have 2 Bose 10systems in the same room and want to use them from one controller to play the same songs in stereo, how do I do this without wiring between them?

normally most devices only allow for output to one bluetooth device at once.

it might be possible if you're using a pc connected via bluetooth to both speakers and using virtual audio cable to manage the outputs but i cant promise anything as generally the answer is no, unless the bluetooth transmitter is designed to handle it.

Do you have the Bose Soundtouch 10 or Acoustimass 10?
If you have the Soundtouch 10 then unless the Bose app can configure the speakers to work in stereo (the Sonos speakers and app do this) then you can't stream to them as stereo speakers only as two mono speakers. If you use the aux input you could connect each speaker to the left OR right output of the "controller" and select that input on both speakers.
If you have 2 Acoustimass 10 surround systems that you want to wire for both systems to work at the same time you would have to wire both subwoofers back to the "controller", what ever that is, for both systems to work together. Set the "controller" to 5.1 stereo (or something similar) in the surround sound mode of the "controller"