how do I print out text messages on my samsung 4?

Solution
As there is no way to directly print out from messaging, there are no real instructions to give. However there is another way to do it.

Just email yourself the messages. Hit forward on the message, type in your email address (I have mine in my contacts already as I do this a lot.) and hit send. NOTE: If the message is more than one text long, then it may not go through, depending on your email carrier. You then may have to split up the text into shorter ones and email each section.

You can also take screenshots of the messages on the phone, and then since the are photos, if you have a printer that works with Bluetooth, send them to the printer to be printed out.

The emailing option also works with the screenshot images as well. And...
As there is no way to directly print out from messaging, there are no real instructions to give. However there is another way to do it.

Just email yourself the messages. Hit forward on the message, type in your email address (I have mine in my contacts already as I do this a lot.) and hit send. NOTE: If the message is more than one text long, then it may not go through, depending on your email carrier. You then may have to split up the text into shorter ones and email each section.

You can also take screenshots of the messages on the phone, and then since the are photos, if you have a printer that works with Bluetooth, send them to the printer to be printed out.

The emailing option also works with the screenshot images as well. And then no splitting up messages. Just attached the image to a message and send it to your email.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS