How do i restore pictures from my cloud back to my gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Well, first make sure they are still on the cloud. If they aren't, there is no way to get them back on the phone.

Then it is going to depend on what cloud you are using. :) Each one has their own setup for how to download the images back to your phone. Sadly some of them will only allow for downloading one at a time. You would have to visit the cloud that you use, via the phone, and see what options it has. Either to download or 'restore' them to the phone. (some clouds call it restore.)

Another option is to access the cloud via a computer, download the images in bulk to an empty folder. Then connect your phone to the computer via USB and, again in bulk, copy them all over to a folder on the phone.

Well, first make sure they are still on the cloud. If they aren't, there is no way to get them back on the phone.

Then it is going to depend on what cloud you are using. :) Each one has their own setup for how to download the images back to your phone. Sadly some of them will only allow for downloading one at a time. You would have to visit the cloud that you use, via the phone, and see what options it has. Either to download or 'restore' them to the phone. (some clouds call it restore.)

Another option is to access the cloud via a computer, download the images in bulk to an empty folder. Then connect your phone to the computer via USB and, again in bulk, copy them all over to a folder on the phone.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.