How do I root Android

G

I just goat a new phone and I need held rooting it because it comes with tons of bloatware that i cannot install.
How do I root my phone?

--
Android 4.4.4
BLU Dash JR

Solution

BLU is a Miami based cellphone company. They sell low cost devices, which some of them have great price/performance ratio (BLU Life One X/X2). Some of theirs phones are re-branded mobiles from other Chinese brands. (I don't know they really produce phones).
I don't know if BLU sell outside the Americas, but here in Latin America is growing it popularity really fast.

Regards
G

The name of the phone is in the post - BLU Dash JR

grmnlxndr

Honorable
May 17, 2012
Hi,
there are plenty of root tutorials by searching in google: root blu dash jr
There is a link for example: http://androidgoroot.com/how-to-root-blu-dash-jr-3g/

But I would recommend you to do some investigation between the sites you find in order to see which is the best way to perform root, because it varies from phone to phone. Also, take into consideration that you could end bricking your phone.

Also if you want to remove the bloatware, there is another way that is disabling apps (without root). Go to settings, applications, all applications, enter in the "non wanted" application and press "disable".

Just a quick comment, removing using root or disabling apps (without root) won't give you more internal space. So if you want to have more space for installing apps, you should try using a sd card and move the apps.

Regards

grmnlxndr

Honorable
May 17, 2012

BLU is a Miami based cellphone company. They sell low cost devices, which some of them have great price/performance ratio (BLU Life One X/X2). Some of theirs phones are re-branded mobiles from other Chinese brands. (I don't know they really produce phones).
I don't know if BLU sell outside the Americas, but here in Latin America is growing it popularity really fast.

Regards

Solution