How do I root my ZTE Tracphone so I can move apps to my sd card?

Solution
Which model is it? A Valet might be easy enough unless the carrier has made changes to the JellyBean Android system. If it's a later model running Lollipop even rooting doesn't make it any easier.

I have to point out that rooting could cause problems and brick the device or at best mess with your Warranty or contract terms with your Service Provider.

Try using your Windows PC to download KingoRoot (NOT Kingroot) and connect the phone to the PC then run the programme. If the phone isn't recognised by the PC, go into Settings>More>About Phone and tap the Build Number entry seven times.

You'll see a message "You are now a developer" and Developer Options appears as another sub-menu. Go into that and put a tick in "Enable USB...
Which model is it? A Valet might be easy enough unless the carrier has made changes to the JellyBean Android system. If it's a later model running Lollipop even rooting doesn't make it any easier.

I have to point out that rooting could cause problems and brick the device or at best mess with your Warranty or contract terms with your Service Provider.

Try using your Windows PC to download KingoRoot (NOT Kingroot) and connect the phone to the PC then run the programme. If the phone isn't recognised by the PC, go into Settings>More>About Phone and tap the Build Number entry seven times.

You'll see a message "You are now a developer" and Developer Options appears as another sub-menu. Go into that and put a tick in "Enable USB debugging". That should make the phone visible to Windows.

Solution