How do i transfer internal downloaded music to my SD card from LG4BEAT

Solution
skywalkerhild14 is quite correct. That is a way to move them if already on a computer. Here is a bit more info on ways to put files on an SD card from the phone alone, via an app, etc.

If you want to just move files (photos, videos, music, etc.), not apps, to the SD card you can use the file manager app that is on the device, or if there isn't one you can download and install one to access and move the files. Sadly, they usually only let you move one or two at a time.

To move them all at once, or in large amounts, you can connect the phone to a computer via USB cord, then move the files over to an empty folder on the computer. Once there, and still connected via USB, you can then move or copy the files over to the SD card. Personally...
skywalkerhild14 is quite correct. That is a way to move them if already on a computer. Here is a bit more info on ways to put files on an SD card from the phone alone, via an app, etc.

If you want to just move files (photos, videos, music, etc.), not apps, to the SD card you can use the file manager app that is on the device, or if there isn't one you can download and install one to access and move the files. Sadly, they usually only let you move one or two at a time.

To move them all at once, or in large amounts, you can connect the phone to a computer via USB cord, then move the files over to an empty folder on the computer. Once there, and still connected via USB, you can then move or copy the files over to the SD card. Personally I would suggest leaving a copy on the computer as a back up.

Once that is done you should then go into the apps that you access the files through (like gallery, etc.) and change the apps individual settings to look for the files on the SD card. You may also want to change the settings in apps that you use to create new files (like the camera) to save new ones to the card rather than the phone.

Now if you are wanting to move apps to the card, that is a whole other story.

Solution