How do I transfer my photos from my old deactivated lg escape to a new Motorola

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as long as you can get power to the old phone, and get it to turn on, you should be able to connect that phone to a computer via USB cord and move the files over to an empty folder on the computer. Then disconnect the old phone and connect the new one via USB cord. Then you can copy or move (I would suggest copy as to leave a backup copy on the computer) the files over to the new phone.

Another way, if you don't have a computer, would be to access WiFi on the old phone (it can be accessed even if the has no standard service) and then upload the files to a google or cloud account. Once they are moved you can then download them to the new device.

Well as long as you can get power to the old phone, and get it to turn on, you should be able to connect that phone to a computer via USB cord and move the files over to an empty folder on the computer. Then disconnect the old phone and connect the new one via USB cord. Then you can copy or move (I would suggest copy as to leave a backup copy on the computer) the files over to the new phone.

Another way, if you don't have a computer, would be to access WiFi on the old phone (it can be accessed even if the has no standard service) and then upload the files to a google or cloud account. Once they are moved you can then download them to the new device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Android Smartphones 4
C Android Smartphones 3
E Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1