How do i transfer my songs to SD card from my android phone?

Kyle_85

Commendable
Jul 26, 2016
How do i transfer songs I have downloaded to my phone (android LG Risio) to my SD card? Plz help! Thank you

Well, the simplest way is to plug the phone into a computer, via USB cord, and when connected, "Move" the files from the folder they are in, to a folder you create on the card.

You may also want to set your app for music to look on both the card and the device itself for playing music.

Otherwise, to do it directly on the phone without involving a computer, would limit you to probably moving one item at a time.

Well, the simplest way is to plug the phone into a computer, via USB cord, and when connected, "Move" the files from the folder they are in, to a folder you create on the card.

You may also want to set your app for music to look on both the card and the device itself for playing music.

Otherwise, to do it directly on the phone without involving a computer, would limit you to probably moving one item at a time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Z Android Smartphones 3
K Android Smartphones 2
M Android Smartphones 4
B Android Smartphones 4
P Android Smartphones 3
Zweli M Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 3
S Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 5
R Android Smartphones 1