Solved! How i save all pictures

Apologies, but the information you have given is severely lacking in details. Are you saying you 'lost' the phone or that you are no longer going to have the phone? That makes a big difference.

If you lost the phone already, there is nothing anyone can do. If you didn't back up the photos/images to a google account, computer, or other location then they are gone.

If you are wanting to save the images now, and still have the phone and the images, then all you have to do is save them to the phone itself and then save all your images to a google account, cloud account, computer, etc.

Now if you meant something else, please explain.

Apologies, but the information you have given is severely lacking in details. Are you saying you 'lost' the phone or that you are no longer going to have the phone? That makes a big difference.

If you lost the phone already, there is nothing anyone can do. If you didn't back up the photos/images to a google account, computer, or other location then they are gone.

If you are wanting to save the images now, and still have the phone and the images, then all you have to do is save them to the phone itself and then save all your images to a google account, cloud account, computer, etc.

Now if you meant something else, please explain.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Aadbuurman Android Smartphones 2
Idkbruh69 Android Smartphones 0
T Android Smartphones 3
S Android Smartphones 0
scorpio110442 Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 4
Norlando Android Smartphones 8
C Android Smartphones 2
T Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 3