how long does it for a hard reboot take on Samsung galaxy tab a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
It shouldn't take long at all actually. Since it is going back to the original stuff, without all that was installed after.

Is yours having trouble rebooting?

EmersonTheTiny

Commendable
Jun 21, 2016

on my tab a i tried to use knox protection and knox told me to reboot my tablet so i did and now its stuck on the boot screen where it would say samsung galaxy tab a powered my samsung and i dont have a computer at home to use to try and fix the problem if i found a way maybe u can help with my issue

If your device is still new, and under warranty, I would suggest you contact Samsung or your service provider as you don't want to do anything that will void that warranty.

If it is out of warranty, then you can then ignore that worry. Have you tried restarting the table since the changes? You may want to try using the reset button to do a "Factory Reset" of the device and see if it will move past the issue. There should be a pinhole either on the exterior of the device or where the sim and sd cards go. Us something like a pen or similar item to depress it and try to do the "Factory Reset". Do not use an actual pin or other sharp object as it could damage the device.

EmersonTheTiny

Commendable
Jun 21, 2016

there is a pin hole but i dont have any thing small enough to fit in lol

EmersonTheTiny

Commendable
Jun 21, 2016

i brought it to a place where there are ppl who work for samsung but they said they cant do anything! btw my tab a has 2 cracks it in the lower left but they arent that big and my tab is still under warrenty

Status
Not open for further replies.