how long does my PC have left

Jan 20, 2019
I've been using my PC 10 hours a day the last 2 years so approximately 6375 hours, it's almost always plugged in and the average could speed is 2 GHz.

I'm wondering how much time do I have left before I need to buy a new one?

Solution
It doesn't work like that, PC don't have use by dates, How long it has left depends on all sorts of things, like quality of the parts, luck, what you do on it. whether it still does what you want, whether it feels slow and you want a new one.

My last PC lasted 8 years, I had to replace some parts along the way as they died. But it was still working when I replaced it. It wasn't a laptop though (just saw where this was posted)

There are pc's out there that have run well over 20 years

Colif

Distinguished
It doesn't work like that, PC don't have use by dates, How long it has left depends on all sorts of things, like quality of the parts, luck, what you do on it. whether it still does what you want, whether it feels slow and you want a new one.

My last PC lasted 8 years, I had to replace some parts along the way as they died. But it was still working when I replaced it. It wasn't a laptop though (just saw where this was posted)

There are pc's out there that have run well over 20 years

Solution