How T-Mobile's $199 Revvl Plus Matches Other Budget Phones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2017
Phillip the phone is VERY fast, the screen looks fine, but this phone has A LOT of software flaws. For example, the camera crashes every time you open it, the screen tends to flicker a bit some times. A faint flicker, but its there. When you ask the Google Assistant a question such as: "How is the weather in Daytona Beach?", it will show the information on the screen but will not speak it. If you ask the assistant: "Who is the president of the united states?" It does the same thing. Shows it on the screen but no talk back like other Android phones. Again, seems to be a software issue. I took it back to T-Mobile, they checked it and they could not figure out why it was doing that. We then checked the other REVVL Plus they had there on display and it was doing the same, exact thing, so its definitely the phone. A shame because, again, the phone has great specs, a lightning fast CPU and great screen, but the flaws are just too much. Every Android phone I have had, including the one I replaced the REVVL Plus with, works like a charm. Assistant works fine, camera works fine. No issues. Check out the forums and also T-Mobile's web site and you will see all the complaints about this phone. Everything I just said has been happening to a lot of people. Thanks for your review!

Status
Not open for further replies.