How to access/find phone's "Clipboard"

Jul 17, 2018
How do I access documents I accidentally copied to "Clipboard" on my Android ZTE phone. Never saw the "Clipboard"??????? Help?

Solution
Documents that are 'copied' still would have the actual document. So where is the actual document?

There isn't really a 'clipboard' like on a computer. So if you say copied something from somewhere, you would have to go back into the app where you copied it from, and past it into that apps text area. So say it was a copy of something in a text, you would have to go back into text messages to paste it in. However this will only work for a short while. And you can only do this with say text or an image. You can't do it with an entire file. Files have to be saved.

If you instead saved the file, then you have to search the device for that file name.

Documents that are 'copied' still would have the actual document. So where is the actual document?

There isn't really a 'clipboard' like on a computer. So if you say copied something from somewhere, you would have to go back into the app where you copied it from, and past it into that apps text area. So say it was a copy of something in a text, you would have to go back into text messages to paste it in. However this will only work for a short while. And you can only do this with say text or an image. You can't do it with an entire file. Files have to be saved.

If you instead saved the file, then you have to search the device for that file name.

Solution