How to activate iPhone 5s with ‘TFW 35.0’ carrier?

Jan 3, 2019
I just got an iphone 5s from a friend, because my android phone broke. i need to move my ACTIVE STRAIGHT TALK NUMBER from the android to the iphone 5s. Both tracfone and straight talk customer service have been ABSOLUTELY USELESS. i tried moving my original unlocked gsm straight talk sim card to my iphone and it wasn’t compatible. so i ordered a new sim card from straight talk but it didn’t work either.
my question is: WHAT SIM CARD is compatible with carrier “TFW 35.0” (listed as the carrier in my about phone settings)?? straight talk has AT&T, Verizon, and t-mobile (which i tried and it didn’t work) available!!!

Solution
The only people that can move your service to the new phone is Straight Talk. By not compatible do you mean it does not fit? You can get adapters or cutters to adjust SIM card sizes. But you need to be careful that you don't damage the card doing that or you will need a new card.

Is this iPhone 5s unlocked? And is it a model Straight Talk said can work on their service?
The only people that can move your service to the new phone is Straight Talk. By not compatible do you mean it does not fit? You can get adapters or cutters to adjust SIM card sizes. But you need to be careful that you don't damage the card doing that or you will need a new card.

Is this iPhone 5s unlocked? And is it a model Straight Talk said can work on their service?

Solution
Jan 3, 2019

turns out the phone was originally an at&t phone that was previously unlocked, a fact i wasnt aware of. i ordered the at&t compatible sim card from straight talk and now it works!