How to add 4 Atmos speakers to a Denon AVR-X2200W 7.2 reciever. Is there a way to do it?

Jun 18, 2018
I have a Denon AVR-X2200W. its a 7.2 reciever. I can only add two height speakers, but will loose the rear channels. However, I am more interested in having 4 height speakers so I can experience Atmos in my home theater. Can anyone tell me how I can add 4 height speakers for an Atmos experience without spending another $1000 plus on another Denon reciever?

Thanks.

Solution
The receiver doesn't have 9 channels of power built in and doesn't have line level outputs to allow you to add an amp. If you set up a 5.1.4 you would probably want to lose the side surrounds rather than the rears.
Get a receiver with line level outputs so if you want to go to a 7.1.4 you could do it later with the addition of an amp. Atmos speakers don't need much power.
The receiver doesn't have 9 channels of power built in and doesn't have line level outputs to allow you to add an amp. If you set up a 5.1.4 you would probably want to lose the side surrounds rather than the rears.
Get a receiver with line level outputs so if you want to go to a 7.1.4 you could do it later with the addition of an amp. Atmos speakers don't need much power.

Solution
Jun 18, 2018
OK thank you. I didn't want to spend more money on getting a new receiver, however I don't think I have much choice, but to upgrade if I want to experience Atmos at home. I was looking into the Denon AVR-X4400H with 9.2 or the Denon AVR-X64OOH with 11.2 channels. I do understand the 6400h have more channels but seems to do the same things but the price are very far apart. Not sure which one is better to get. I am not planing on upgrading to another receiver any time soon after purchasing one of these receivers. Any suggestions on which one you think is better to get would be greatly appreciated.