How to Buy and Download Games Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakjawagon

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2010
Amazon also do PC and Android games, though I'm not sure on the DRM status for their PC games.
GamersGate and Desura are also worth mentioning for PC games.

cicilyqyo412

Honorable
Dec 5, 2013
if you need a job try this site JOBS61 (dot)¢øm. Dan does it at home and makes $25.92 hourly just sitting and typing stuff all day...No experience needed too

toniE830

Honorable
Oct 10, 2013
The above photo of the young lady using a laptop; She has an eye-popping expression. I expected the caption to say: OMG, it cost THAT MUCH for the game my Jacob wants from Santa?? . . . That's right Jacob's mother, That is what they are charging for games. . And when your little jacob goes away to college, you think you can just sell that giant stack of games on e bay, Right?. Because, after all, a giant box of games must be worth a fortune! Wrong. A box a games is worth squat, nada, zilch, $0, nothing. Only a unsuspecting shopper will buy the box. With the makers placing that "key" on the games, only ONE person can own a game. Once a person owns a game, that game is BRANDED for its entire existence. With DRM there is no selling your used games these days; you can't even trade them with a friend. . IMO, this is wrong. We all should ONLY: Rent a hard copy via online/brickfront store OR (better yet) Play online via websites offering monthly/yearly Subscriptions that offer "Unlimited" play.

Status
Not open for further replies.