How to change the app store region ?

patrick_99

Honorable
Mar 11, 2013
Hi there , i'm based in Europe , i've got an iphone 4S , and i don't know why my appstore is configured to download app from the US appstore, any idea how i can change that to my location please ? Thanks in advance

Solution
You could try and find the .apk online and transfer it to your SD card. Then just open the file on your phone and it should install.

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
There is a third party application called "Market Enabler", which spoofs your location information so Google thinks you are in a different country. However it isn't currently working because of the latest update to PlayStore and will need to be patched. Here's a link to it - but remember it isn't working right now. Keep checking the page for an update.

It also requires root access, so if your phone isn't rooted or you have no intention of rooting, don't even bother with it.

I don't see why you would want to change it anyway, the US appstore has the most selection.

For example here in Canada, we have books, magazines, movies, tv shows, but not music. This remains to be a feature only found in the US.

patrick_99

Honorable
Mar 11, 2013

Thanks for yoru answer, i want to change because now the appstore don't allow me to download regional app but only app which are located in the US app store, which is a big issue for me ....

TRENDING THREADS