How to connect my router to my phone

rahul_142

Commendable
Dec 29, 2016
Hi guys I had a lan connection where I used to live in my past days now I have moved to a new city but I don't have a lan connection over here I want to connect my phone to the router so that I can use my phone data in my pc and as a WiFi for my place I have been living so please help me out which will be very much appreciated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pronto Mahmud Akash Android Smartphones 0
G Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 0
A Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 2
K Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
I Android Smartphones 4
Q Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 5
A Android Smartphones 4
R Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 7
G Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 4
R Android Smartphones 4
S Android Smartphones 13
C Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 3
P Android Smartphones 2
Similar threads
Question I factory reset my phone and now my Wi-Fi is connected but don't get full line, it's get 1 or 2 line of wifi
Question Immediate "failed to conect to network" error when attempting to connect to ANY wifi network. Can't tell if hardware or software issue.
Question Phone won’t connect to wifi after rebooting router
Question How Can I connect 2 PCs via mobile phone without an internet connection? I mean using the phone as a router.
Solved! Strong Wi-Fi weak connection Huawei Honor 7x
In home wifi connectivity issues.
I have a ZTE phone and it won't find my network and I am in my home. My other devices are connected to my router just not my p
S5 connecting to router but not the internet
Can i connect my android phone as a webcam using wifi router. ?
Connect Reliance Jio 4G Mobile with TP-Link TD-W8968 ADSL Wifi Router
My mobile show connected with wifi router but cant open internet browser on mobile
i cant open my mobile browser while connected to my i-o data router but other application is running
s6 dropping wifi connection
Have a Moto e cell phone trying to connect to Router. Have the MAC address and key. How do I find the phone 'Station ID' or
wifi connected but getting connected to internet . pls fix this error.
Using iPhone data plan for wifi router connection to Internet
Connecting your phone to your PC via WiFi router.
I have connected my android phone with a ADSL-2 Wireless router over wi-fi network having internet access on pc but not on my
How to have a android phone connected to two routers?
My mobile show connected with wifi router but cant open internet browser on mobi

ASK THE COMMUNITY