How to connect wireless MIC to Wireless speakers for Teaching in Auditorium purpose

Solution
i don`t think this will work.
both these devices want to connect to a smartphone or computer.

what you might be able to do is hook the speakers up to a laptop using the AUX cable and connecting your headset to the laptop using bluetooth.
but that only works if the aux port i see on the image of the speakers is an aux input.

edit:
but if you`re going this route, you might be better off using different speakers all together.
in the end i wouldn`t recomend using this mic and speakers regardless

Paul Wilson

Honorable
Sep 9, 2013
i don`t think this will work.
both these devices want to connect to a smartphone or computer.

what you might be able to do is hook the speakers up to a laptop using the AUX cable and connecting your headset to the laptop using bluetooth.
but that only works if the aux port i see on the image of the speakers is an aux input.

edit:
but if you`re going this route, you might be better off using different speakers all together.
in the end i wouldn`t recomend using this mic and speakers regardless

Solution

knowyrtech

Prominent
Jan 29, 2018

Laptop is out of question but i can try using android phone. i have 3.5 mm AUX to 3.5 mm AUX cable [https://www.amazon.in/Premium-Auxiliary-Mobiles-Smartphones-Headphones/dp/B01J42ZRRA ] which i can connect the phone and the speaker with. Not sure if this is the cable to work. Anyways what would you recommend for hands-free & getting my Voice Amplified for a Large room with a capacity of 75 people and distance area of 12 square meters.

Paul Wilson

Honorable
Sep 9, 2013

i`m not sure if your phone will act like a pass trough for this.
last time i tried something like this with the phone, there was a lagg of several seconds

i would go either for a pre-made set or make a set thats made for this
is there any budget for this at all?

knowyrtech

Prominent
Jan 29, 2018

My budget has to be below $100.