How to Create Your PlayStation 4 Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

twist3d1080

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2010
Did we really need an article on how to do this? Is it that slow of a news day. Next Toms Guide article: How to boot up your PC.

reagan_piper

Honorable
Nov 19, 2013
my neighbor's mother makes $61/hour on the computer. She has been out of work for ten months but last month her pay was $17501 just working on the computer for a few hours. take a look at the site here...
Duℬ40.ℭℴℳ

deftonian

Honorable
Oct 18, 2012
@ Twist3d1080... This is called TomsGUIDE, It's not so much about news as it is about guides. Maybe you're confused because TomsHardware brought you here through their news links. Sure, this is a pretty basic guide and nothing that requires a lot of thought for the tech savvy. However, I don't get why you'd be hostile towards TomsGuide for posting this. Just pass it by since you already know how to create a user profile.

Do you have to create a Playstation Network account to be able to save games? The only thing I'd care about is being able to save my progress in a game. I could care less about any of the cloud, social networking or online multi-player stuff.

ChristineCWard

Honorable
Nov 19, 2013
my friend's half-sister makes $83/hr on the internet. She has been out of work for 10 months but last month her income was $17342 just working on the internet for a few hours. linked here .....................................

WWW.FB49.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.